Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mason's 9th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mason!!!


Great Friends!


Mason was bugged to take time out of his video gaming to blow out his candles.

 

April 11, 2011
Wow! As I say every time I post a birthday...I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. Mason decided to have his birthday at the Classic Fun Center this year. He really wanted to rent a room "so we could have more privacy" :) So i ordered the game room. I thought is was going to be a waste of money and that the boys would never be in there with all there was to keep them busy there. I was very wrong. It had arcades and an xbox kinect and the boys were in heaven. We stayed 3 hours and they could have gone on all night I think. Well, Mason got very spoiled with presents between friends, grandparents and us. He will be busy with toys for quite some time.

3 comments:

Laura said...

what a fun time!!! He deserves to be spoiled :) LOVE HIM!!!

happy day Mason!!!!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Looks like a super fun birthday party.