Gabi is in 5th grade with Mrs. Call
Mason is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Caldwell
Diego is in kindergarten with Mrs. Sheets
Wow! That summer flew! We had a great one though and part of me is very happy to have some structure. I will miss having the kids around, but I am excited for them to go learn and have great experiences in school.
I would love to send Kylie somewhere! She is potty trained now. She knows her ABCs. She can count to 14 and she puts on her "packack" every morning wanting to go with the kids. I know better than to wish away time. It goes too fast as it is.
4 comments:
Kylie is potty trained??? Yae!!!! Enjoy the one on one time you have with her...it will be gone all to soon.
They definitely look like they're ready for school! :) I LOVE Gabi's boots...pretty cool stuff! Hopefully we'll be right behind you on the potty training. I'm working on getting a routine down a little bit better so things feel like they flow smoothly and then we'll give it another shot. Who knows, maybe we'll just wait until he's 4. ;)
They all so freakin cute and HUGE!! I remember my first days of school were so exciting...you can't beat the experiences learned. I agree with you on the structure. I can't wait to see them and give them hugs and hang out and play!! Just a couple more days!
Not sure how I missed this post :)
BUT, They look great and happy and ready! Enjoy the one on one with Kylie and the naps for the alone time!
Post a Comment